Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 5 of 6<<123456>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Grrrr...., damn girls< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 41
fatalbert Search for posts by this member.
ism you is, or ism you ain't mine maybe...

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 10 2002,18:04  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

don't you mean I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...???

--------------
[i]So many dynamos![/i]
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 42
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 10 2002,18:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Quote (fatalbert @ 10 Feb. 2002,13:04)
don't you mean I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...???

no...

Knowledge of some things will just distroy your mind.  Ask Mr. Lovecraft.

--------------
Fucknuggets flamed while you wait.
[url=http://www.teamwolfguard.com]TeamWolfguard.com[/url]
"screw the fireball spells...i got a case of WP grenades and a case of teddy bears!"
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 43
Atepe Search for posts by this member.
Tuck and roll grandma

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 10 2002,18:56 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Okay well Jimi you bastard what's the good news? Am I the only one who's curious? And Beldurin, LoL, I've heard you say that before
Bend her over the couch and stick it in her butt...she'll thank you for it later.

And everytime i read that all's i think about is my freak-nasty friend. It cracks me up everytime. But why do you think they would thank you for it? I'd imagine that would hurt.

Edited by Atepe on Jan. 01 1970,01:00

--------------
SEMPER FI
ATEPE
 Post Number: 44
editor Search for posts by this member.
forum whore

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 10 2002,19:58 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

alien.gif

Too late, mind already tattered and busted up, that's why I'm here....
 Post Number: 45
Jimi Search for posts by this member.
Caffene powered rant machine

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 11 2002,19:24 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here's the deal, god I hope nobody important reads this...

I'm in love with N, I'm currently with D, What I feel for D isn't as strong as what I feel for N. I know I want to be with N but really really don't want to hurt D because I care for her alot and she is too good of person to hurt.

Anyway this wasn't a problem until last week when I found out that N is mad about me aswell, in fact the feelings are mutual, so I know which one I want to be with and it is inevitable that D gets hurt, this is bad.

N is coming round in about ten minutes to 'Do her CV on my computer' and we are going to talk about the whole thing, BIG UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION COMING RIGHT UP... Anyway, that's the good news.

The alternative is that I just go on a cunty dick pleasing rampage and shag all of the 9 girls who fancy me... It's an option :) But seriously help me the fuck out!!!

--------------
OK, but if we run out of maltesers i'm gonna go all crazy on your ass.
 Post Number: 46
ic0n0 Search for posts by this member.
I have become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 11 2002,19:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Go for the promiscuity!

--------------
"I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time." (Isaac Asimov)
 Post Number: 47
Nikita Search for posts by this member.
Princess of Darkness       Spy. Assassin. Seductress.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 11 2002,19:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

you bastard.

whatever you do, don't do anything w/ N.  Not while you're w/ D.

the whole situation is hell as is.

N should have no business doing what she's doing right now.  I hate women who "create opportunities" like that.  She can "do her CV" elsewhere ... but from the likes of it, it may be too late.

Why are you w/ D to begin with anyways?  She's too good of a person to be hurt you say ... what is N's character like?

shit, major deja vu ...

yin-yang.gif

--------------
Mad scientist, sexy engineer Who's yo Mommy?
 Post Number: 48
Atepe Search for posts by this member.
Tuck and roll grandma

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 11 2002,21:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What the fuck dude~!?!?! whatchu waitin for? Get with N, life will not end for D. It is morally wrong to be with someone when you don't have feelings for them, knowing that they have feelings for you. To hell with the promiscuity, you're in love with with "N" you say, and she's MAD about you? What the hell do you need help with? Are you on crack or something? And just what in the name of shit is "CV"???

Edited by Atepe on Jan. 01 1970,01:00

--------------
SEMPER FI
ATEPE
 Post Number: 49
Spydir Search for posts by this member.
proof that humans suck (www.netsyndrome.net)

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 11 2002,23:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

just tell D that you really feel that the relationship isn't going to far, and that you don't want to go any further so that both of you get hurt even worse then it would be now.  Then go with N, but around D just be "friends", for a few weeks, atleast.  I'd recommend just being friends around D for about a month and half, but take it whatever speed you want.

--------------
Net Syndrome - www.netsyndrome.net Catch The Sickness
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 50
Jimi Search for posts by this member.
Caffene powered rant machine

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 12 2002,00:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

OK, i'm now officially scared of Nikita.

But Nikita I hear what you are saying and I hate what I am doing but for me the relationship with D isn't going anywhere, I realised a few weeks ago I just didn't know how to tell her, I know it's not fair on her but I have been trying to pick the moment to end it.

Now I realise N is interested and I know I have to do something. It makes me a wanker, I know, and I hate myself for it because I'm not a horrible person whether it is intentional or not. I just honestly don't know what to do.

I have never been in a relationship before and I don't know how to handle this at all. Please Nikita don't judge me on my current actions alone, I'm a good person... But just like any person sometimes I fuck up.

--------------
OK, but if we run out of maltesers i'm gonna go all crazy on your ass.
53 replies since Jan. 29 2002,01:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 5 of 6<<123456>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Grrrr....
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code