Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 4 of 6<<123456>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Grrrr...., damn girls< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 31
SquireBoyXP Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,01:26  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

LOL, nah i dont know anything about girls and there over controling abilities. all i know for advice is, dont get desprite and go for the first girl that comes along. they are very controling or butch about every stupid damn thing in the world...heh with my luck i got a gorl that was both...but naot anymore!!! STUPID BITCH!!!!!

pardon me, i think i still have a bit of anger biult up...
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 32
Rhydant Search for posts by this member.
I don't work here.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,03:15 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

women are nice. i just cant talk to them. you see, im not very suave, you know? i kinda slur my speach sometimes, and thats not good.

theres this one girl, Lindsey. i really uh.... dig her scene. alot. shes the only girl at my school that ive been after for awhile. and im almost positive she likes me too, but i dont exactly know how to go about asking her out and whatnot. im too god damn shy.

*sigh* i wish this was easier

--------------
And when people tell me what is OK and what is not, it should not be unexpected see, I extend my middle right hand digit and say "Hey, would you like a lemon or lime with that piece of advice, Mister?"
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 33
Spydir Search for posts by this member.
proof that humans suck (www.netsyndrome.net)

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,03:50 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

word to that, rhy...  I know about...  4 girls that i'm in a similar situation with, just I'm only 50% sure that 2 of them are even slightly interested in me...

--------------
Net Syndrome - www.netsyndrome.net Catch The Sickness
 Post Number: 34
Beldurin Search for posts by this member.
Mayor of Detnet

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,06:05 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Quote (Rhydant @ 05 Feb. 2002,19:15)
...i dont exactly know how to go about asking her out and whatnot. im too god damn shy.

*sigh* i wish this was easier

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Bend her over the couch and stick it in her butt...she'll thank you for it later.

--------------
If someone's ungrateful and you tell him he's ungrateful, okay, you've called him a name.  You haven't solved anything.  -- zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
 Post Number: 35
Rhydant Search for posts by this member.
I don't work here.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,06:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

ill keep that in mind.

--------------
And when people tell me what is OK and what is not, it should not be unexpected see, I extend my middle right hand digit and say "Hey, would you like a lemon or lime with that piece of advice, Mister?"
 Post Number: 36
Jimi Search for posts by this member.
Caffene powered rant machine

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 06 2002,13:10 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

w00t, that is all for now... I've had some good news and i'll let you all know later depending on how I feel but it is very very much a w00t moment!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

--------------
OK, but if we run out of maltesers i'm gonna go all crazy on your ass.
 Post Number: 37
damien_s_lucifer Search for posts by this member.
Emperor of Detnet

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 07 2002,00:15 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

don't leave us hanging like that, man...

Rhydant, talking to girls isn't that hard, it just takes a lot of practice.  And don't worry if you horribly embarrass yourself in front of a large group of 'em... we've all done that, and there will almost always be at least one who secretly feels bad for you and will defend you later... and she'll talk herself into liking you :)
 Post Number: 38
Neophyre Search for posts by this member.
Jedi Knight

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 07 2002,01:29 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

forget about chicks at school. easier to go for girls outside of school, at parties, a new job, or malls.
therefor they aren't influenced by the way you act at school, which is often different in most cases.

it works.
 Post Number: 39
askheaves Search for posts by this member.
Ack!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 07 2002,04:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why act differently at school?  I think most people would act differently for the distinct purpose of attracting chickies.  Besides, it's about the last time (aside from college) that you'll be in an environment that's 50% girls who are totally horned out on hormones.  That's where you'd stand your best chance.
 Post Number: 40
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 07 2002,15:54 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Quote (editor @ 01 Feb. 2002,19:15)
god of what?  shooting?  'bots?  'puters?  pickup lines?

I could tell you but the knowledge would distroy your mind...  devil.gif

--------------
Fucknuggets flamed while you wait.
[url=http://www.teamwolfguard.com]TeamWolfguard.com[/url]
"screw the fireball spells...i got a case of WP grenades and a case of teddy bears!"
53 replies since Jan. 29 2002,01:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 4 of 6<<123456>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Grrrr....
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code