Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 6 of 6<<23456

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Who are YOUR detnet hero's?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 51
whiskey@throttle Search for posts by this member.
Kiloposter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 24 2001,20:40  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Observer - while you may have foiled my half-assed, poorly planned, and slightly intoxicated attempt at an early April Fool's gag, I still pulled one off in the long run. You deserve some credit, but not much. and to you, sir.

Lazy - funny how you "don't care" only after your post has been shat upon. Stick around, as I have a sweaty ballbag for you to gargle.

Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 52
whiskey@throttle Search for posts by this member.
Kiloposter

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 25 2001,05:22 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

quote:
LazyGit:
We had to take your shitty ass planes and put Rolls Royce engines in them because their crappy Buick or Chevrolet engines were so weak.

GE
P&W

This message has been edited by whiskey@throttle on April 25, 2001 at 12:23 PM

Post Number: 53
CatKnight Search for posts by this member.
Jedi Republican

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 25 2001,05:52 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/747-400/product.html

quote:
Engines
maximum thrust Pratt & Whitney PW4062
63,300 lb (28,710 kg)
Rolls-Royce RB211-524H
59,500 lb (26,990 kg)
General Electric CF6-80C2B5F
62,100 lb (27,945 kg)

h4w!

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 54
LazyGit Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 25 2001,05:57 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Do I look like I care?
 Post Number: 55
LazyGit Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 26 2001,05:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I don't care because I'd forgotten that I slagged off your sacred american engines. I'm so sorry if I offended you but it's a fact that Mustangs were sent over here and they were very, very good aircraft but unfortunately the engine wasn't good enough so they put a Roller in it. Not my problem. The only real reason Iposted was because L33t was sounding like another one of those people who think that WW2 was fought entirely by america. You may have been staving off attacks from Japan but the biggest aerial asskickings the germans got weren't from the americans.

I know I make you want to cum but just aim away from my face please.
cheers

Post Number: 56
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 26 2001,09:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Almost right

The mustang went over with a shit motor. The engineers that went with it to test saw the rolls engins and fell in love. Cant blame them for that.

All i know is if im going to build a CAR from the ground up im not going to start with a block from a BMW.

------------------
Fucknuggets flamed while you wait.TeamWolfguard.com
Robot Conflict

Post Number: 57
aventari Search for posts by this member.
Jedi Knight

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2001,01:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Your not? If I wanted the best performing, most efficient engine, an M series straight 6 motor with variable valve timing would be way up there on my list. Not even close would be the pushrod american V-8's. big-block, small block, whatever. The technology is ANCIENT.

However, the chevy 350 is the best bang for the buck motor ever made, without a question. Unfortunatly, ultimate horsepower is definately not the best way to choose an engine for your street car. especially with gas topping 2 bucks a gallon now. The 92 octane I bought yesterday cost me 2.29 a gallon!

This is why my german turbocharged 1.8 litre 4 banger owns you. I can spank 99\% of the vehicles on the road, and still get 35 miles to the gallon.

On topic: CatKnight is one of my heros for starting this thread AND giving good advice on getting girls

------------------
You are what you drive
---
Acura NSX: I am impotent.

Post Number: 58
Frosty Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2001,18:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

quote:
Originally posted by LazyGit:
The only real reason Iposted was because L33t was sounding like another one of those people who think that WW2 was fought entirely by america. You may have been staving off attacks from Japan but the biggest aerial asskickings the germans got weren't from the americans.

That's great, but i'm sure anyone who knows anything about WW2 will realize just what the RAF accomplished and everyone else can just be ignored.

Post Number: 59
PersonGuy Search for posts by this member.
Right-wing pigeon from outer space

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 30 2001,00:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Gawd, I'll say Rol3x is my hero if I'll make em stop with the damn cars! You're making my head hurt!

------------------
Have a nice day, because monkeys don't.
-PersonGuy

Post Number: 60
cr0bar Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 30 2001,05:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know I really shouldn't declare that I have detnet 'heroes', but I must say that jim and PersonGuy are endlessly amusing.
59 replies since Apr. 17 2001,04:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 6 of 6<<23456
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Who are YOUR detnet hero's?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code